If you are using our email hosting services and are wanting to update the password for a mailbox please do the following:
- Log in to your TierraNet account
- Click on Email and then select Email Home
- To the right of your email address click the (+) icon
- In the Info & Settings box there is a line for you to update your email password.
- Change your password and click update to confirm the reset.
If you are a mailbox user but are not the account administrator for the email services, you can click this link and log in with your current mailbox credentials. Once logged in, the field to update your mailbox password should be immediately visible. (If it is not, press the '+' symbol to the left of the email address to view your mailbox settings)
You can confirm the password is updated by logging onto our Webmail services.