With our free email forwarding service, you can have customers or colleagues send to your personalized email address that's tied to your domain to another email account. Email forwarding does not give you the ability to send out from that custom address, but will rather, create an alias and mask the true receiving address which you can use to send out from.
You can create an Email Forward by doing the following:
- Log into your TierraNet control panel
- Click on Email
- Click on the blue box that reads Add Email Service. This will bring you to the Add Email Services page
- The second option is an Email Forward. Click ADD at the far right
- From here you can add the email address name you want
- In the recipient list, enter the email address you are forwarding to
- Click Create
If you also want to send replies from your custom email address, you'll need to create a hosted email address, but first, you'll need to activate a hosting plan.