Whether you're waiting on an email that was never received or accidentally deleted a few messages and can't restore them from your trash folder. TierraNet allows customers to perform an Email Redelivery through their TierraNet-hosted email services, however, be aware that the email redelivery will only affect messages in the inbox folders. Be advised that there is a $25 dollar fee pe r redelivery request. This is a free service for customers using the Professional Hosting Package.
You can order an email redelivery by following the steps below.
- Log into your TierraNet account.
- Hover your mouse over the Email tab and select 'Email Home
- On the email services page, locate the mailbox you wish to perform the email redelivery on and click on the + icon on the left-hand side of your mailbox.
- Once clicked, this should expand a control panel menu on the left-hand side for your mailbox
- Select the icon for Email Redelivery, revealing the Email Redelivery Control PanelYou can then fill in the blanks with the start date you wish the redelivery to begin and the end date. (Note: Start date can only go as far back as a Month before the current date). If you know the sender's email address for a specific message you want to be redelivered you can also submit that information as well.
- Once you submit your request, you should be notified on screen that the redelivery has worked successfully. You can log into Webmail to confirm that your message(s) have been redelivered.
If you find that the redelivery was unsuccessful, please, Contact Customer Support for different options or assistance.