You just purchased a Hosting Package through TierraNet and are wanting to use email for your domain. You can create a new mailbox by following the steps below:
- Log in to your TierraNet control panel
- Click on Email
- Click on the blue box that reads Add Email Service. This will bring you to the Add Email Services page.
- The first option is a Mailbox. Click on the word ADD at the far right.
- Enter the email address name and password
- Note you don’t need to add a forward if you do not need one. This is optional.
- You can then test your email connectivity by logging onto Webmail.
If you find yourself having issues with sending or receiving emails with your newly created account, please Contact Customer Support.