A Permanent CC (Permanent Carbon Copy) is an option you can find when creating or editing a mailbox that will allow you to forward emails to another address. Perfect for supervisors, managers, or owners that like to receive copies of emails from different mailboxes.
To add a Permanent CC to a hosted mailbox:
- Log into your administrative TierraNet account.
- Click on "Email" from the control panel then select "Email Home".
- To the right of your email (mailbox), you will see a gray "+" symbol.
- Click the "+" and the fields below the domain will expand. In the “Info &Settings” box there is a blank text box for you to add a permanent cc email address.
- Once you have typed out the email address you will be copying the emails to, click “update” to confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.