In this article:
The following will help you link your domain registered with TierraNet to your Squarespace account.
In order to connect your TierraNet account with a Squarespace site, please add the domain in your Squarespace account and proceed with the following steps:
1. Log in to your TierraNet account.
2. Hover over DNS on the top bar and click on DNS Home
3. Select Domain to manage and click GO to go to the Manage DNS page.
Here you will see a drop-down menu. Select type and click Add
You will need to create 6 host records for your domain name that are to be obtained from your Squarespace account:
- A record for @ pointing to 22.214.171.124
- A record for @ pointing to 126.96.36.199
- A record for @ pointing to 188.8.131.52
- A record for @ pointing to 184.108.40.206
- CNAME record for www pointing to ext-cust.squarespace.com
- CNAME record for the unique code
The changes may take up to 30 minutes to propagate. Still, it can take up 24-48 hours for the connection to start working properly.