Whether you are planning to be out of the office for the day or going a long vacation, our "Autoresponder" is the perfect tool that will reply to your senders with a customized message you provide.
To activate your Autoresponder, you must:
- Log into your TierraNet Control Panel.
- Once logged in, hover your cursor over the Email icon and click on Email Home.
- Click on the gray "+" on the left-hand side of the mailbox you wish to use the autoresponder feature. A control panel should be expanded for your mailbox.
- From the tabs to the left of the drop-down, click on the briefcase icon
- Turn the Autoresponder On/Off by clicking on the button next to the words "Vacation Autoresponder"
- Fill out the From Name and Subject with the customized message you would like and click on the Update button.
Note: You can have the Autoresponder turn off automatically by clicking on the box labeled "Automatically cancel this Autoresponder in the future".