In this article:
Moving a domain between TierraNet accounts is a different process than transferring the domain to another registrar. To move domains between accounts:
- Log into the account currently holding the domain you would like to move and click on the Domains navigation tab to go to your main Domain Services page.
- On the Domain Services page, expand the domain you wish to move and click the Move This Domain button on the bottom right-hand corner.
- Enter the username of the account to which you would like to move the domain(s) into the To account: field.
- To move additional domains, click the Edit/View selections button and check the desired domains from the pop-up box. Once the domains have been selected, click Submit.
- Click the Continue button to confirm the move of the domains.
- The domain name(s) should be immediately moved into the new account.