1. Go to Plugins and click Add New.
2. Type in the name of the WordPress Plugin or descriptive keyword, author, or tag in the Search Plugins box or click a tag link below the screen.
3. Find the WordPress Plugin you wish to install.
Click Details for more information about the Plugin and instructions you may wish to print or save to help setup the Plugin.
- Click Install Now to install the WordPress Plugin.
4. The resulting installation screen will list the installation as successful or note any problems during the install.
5. If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it, or Return to Plugin Installer for further actions.