It happens sometimes: you're making updates, and intend to change one file but accidentally update another one. If you don't keep a local backup of your site, we do have backup data available for you.
You can either request a one-time backup of your site data or add one of the Backup & Restore service plans we have available.
Here are the steps to request a Backup/Restore:
- Log into your account and click the Hosting tab to go to your Hosting Services page.
- Click on the Site Backup link located on the left-hand side of your Hosting Services page.
- To the right of the Hosting Backup & Restore page, you should see One-Time Backup & Restore.
- Select the One-Time Backup of My Data option, you will see a list of available archive dates for your website.
- Choose the date that you would like your data from and choose your Archive Type.
There are two backup Archive Types available:
- Full data backup is a backup of your full data set that will be processed into a zip file that will be available for you to download from your control panel. (This service is free for Professional Hosting Package users)
- Assisted data Restore includes the assistance of a TierraNet staff member in restoring your site data from backed-up files. Please note that there is typically a $25 additional fee for this service.