If you're looking to import emails from another hosting company to your TierraNet-hosted mailbox or are simply rearranging messages, following the steps below will help guide you to successfully importing your messages.
- Log into Webmail using the mailbox you wish to import messages into.
- Click the folder where the imported messages should be added.
- Select Import messages from the Folder actions menu behind the gear icon in the folders list footer.
- Select the file to import from your computer’s hard drive. You can select multiple files in the file picker dialog by holding down the Shift or Ctrl keys while selecting a file.
- Press Upload to start the import process.
Note that the common exchange formats for email are MIME (.eml) and Mbox (.mbox) which are both supported for import. One or multiple files with either MIME or Mbox data can be uploaded to add email messages to the currently selected folder.
You can view this article to learn how to Export/Download your email